In a previous Newsletter, we commented that when an organisation selects an Enterprise Software, the decision will accompany them for a long time. Not only that, it will be “marrying” a partner that will undoubtedly influence your future success or failure.
That is why at LOVIS, we always seek to be “the right partner” for our clients to be successful. For that, we have decided to be close to them, understand their business and help them find the way to achieve success, offering them certainty and simplicity.
This proximity and understanding – we like to be their allies and not just suppliers – have allowed us to know that many have been prosperous or tremendously successful today. Thanks to the fact that they have focused their attention on what they know the best: Their Business.
Our clients know that they can rely on LOVIS. Hence, their companies operate in an organised and efficient way, without complications. Allowing them to recover an average of 2 hours-person a day to use the time in what suits them best.
All businesses have complexities and challenges that managers must solve, supported by the company’s team. At LOVIS, we understand that this challenge is already demanding enough. No one needs their Enterprise Software to add more challenges artificially. Sometimes (I know directly) even require the company to suspend critical activities, such as billing, for several days because they are running the monthly closing procedures.
Software should help us make our lives easier and the company more efficient, not the other way around.
The pandemic came to change everyone’s habits, including companies’. It has also proven the benefits of business systems. Our clients did not have any disruption. They continued working from home with the same security as before. Their business grew big time, in one case up to 15 times in 5 months, and more transactions were processed every day. They let us know that without any doubt, LOVIS EOS would be up to the task and could adequately respond to its unusually high volume of transactions.
For us, the true merit of company success is the management team and the staff who achieve and exceed the goals. Having an Enterprise Software Created for Humans gives certainty in operation, which is flexible to changes, provides timely information, and does not hinder them internally to expand. It is priceless.
There are seven questions that we recommend our customers ask themselves periodically to get the most out of LOVIS EOS:
- Is there a process or function that LOVIS EOS currently doesn’t support, and you think would be great to do?
- Is your company changing its business model, expanding its markets, or planning to use alternative ways to reach customers?
- Is there a change in your industry’s legislation that will require some improvements in presenting information or working differently?
- Do you have new staff, or do you think your team needs some refresher courses in using LOVIS EOS?
- When you implemented LOVIS EOS, were there functions that you knew existed, but at that moment, you decided that you did not want to use them? Is it now time to implement them?
- Are there times when some people on your team have to wait to access the platform because they have reached the maximum number of sessions contracted?
- Are you thinking of buying Software that will expand or complement LOVIS EOS?
We are here to help our customers with answers to these and other questions. We can do that for you too. Book a video call with one of our advisors and find the answers you have been looking for.
Say yes to EOS, say yes to Succes!