Inventory entries are not displayed in the Expenses Distribution Tab of the Financial Document
- The inventory entry is not Assigned.
- The payables invoice is not Applied.
- The Financial Document has not distributable balance.
- The items on the Financial Document have not active the distributable parameter.
ERROR: Field ‘Assignable’ only accepts zero or positive values
The most common causes for this error message to appear in inventory transfers and consumptions are:
- One or more of the items involved in the movement have no inventory existence or insufficient.
- Items are repeatedly in the same movement, which causes the quantities to be added up and could lead to insufficient inventory availability.
Cannot [Assign] an Output Inventory Movement
Please verify that your output inventory movement complies with the following considerations:
- Confirm that the Inventory Movement is [Activated]
- Confirm that your User Profile has the Security Authorisations to [Assign] this type of Inventory Movement
- For Serial or Lot Number controlled Items: Verify there is a Serial Number on the corresponding entry record
- Confirm that the Inventory movement has at least one active entry
If after confirming the above considerations it is still not possible to [Assign] the Inventory Movement, please open a Support Ticket.